12.12.12.12:12 + Well, thats it. Its over. And if there is some great awakening goin on, a shift in consciousness, then its into a low gear, so as to haul humanity up out of self hatred, out of self centeredness, out of dellusion and into a freedom of the body and mind, not so much from ourselves or another human oppressor, but from these ideas, these abstracts that keep a good man down. Now we have no excuse to be afraid, to be angry, to be trapped, even in a cage, even under torture we can choose to forgive, each other and ourselves. The good Lord's Mercy has come in the form of clear vision. Look around you. See the truth, the veil is lifted. There is no seperation from the soul, from the truth. Your circumstances ARE you, and you are your circumstances. I know we all like a good metaphor, but reality is the expanse of our total experience, the great equallizer.

I drive sometimes, walk others, crawl too. Sometimes i take a pill. Sometimes i drink water. These are the things that are making me. My dog, my cat. My lover, my friend, my family. I am in control of nothing, not even myself, but am as a question, always being balanced by an answer. I have no excuse to seek control, only to observe both sides of the equation, and know that God has crafted the math itself, and that what i am experiencing is only his Mercy, even in the midst of Wrath, his Love, even with so much hate. I cant stop watching, cant turn away, edge of my seat, falling in, waking up to a cosmic show, tuned out to the tune of a world spinning beyond the boundaries of the spirit and the body, into the frontier of the true covenant between me and God, the end of times, the beginning of eternity. Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you like: